We like cocktails. And we like competition. That’s why we’re taking part in Commerce Kitchen’s Clash of the Cocktails tomorrow. If you’re in Denver, Boulder or the surrounding region, come say hi.
The cocktail we’ll be competing with? The .MOV, of course. What does it stand for? Melons Over Vodka. Yum. It’s the perfect summer drink and it’s totally skimping on the calories. The camera adds ten pounds, remember?
If you can’t join us and you want to make this video themed cocktail yourself, here’s the recipe, because we’re nice like that:
- Muddle watermelon in the bottom of a glass.
- Plunk in those ice cubes.
- Add one shot of your favorite smooth vodka.
- Top off with a sparkling citrus soda (we like Fresca).
- Finish with a sprig of fresh basil.
Toast and enjoy!