We are hiring a Videographer | Editor!
The Videographer is responsible for executing the videos Mighteor makes day to day. This means collaborating with the Director to ensure that every project is successful from when we sign the client through to Post-Production.
The Videographer reports to the Director in our Minneapolis office.
Executing Creative Direction (60%)
– Coordinate with director on all assigned projects
– Translate creative into successful projects
– Working through all steps of the process from script to storyboard to shot list to production day to post-production
– Maintaining a commitment to quality control and ensuring all steps of the Mighteor process are followed
-Working with the other crew to ensure all aspects of the production run smoothly
Maintaining technical standards (30%)
– Work with Director to maintain technical standards
– Coordinate storage and backup of project files
– Work with the team to ensure project files are maintained amongst teams
– Responsible for organizing and maintaining production gear
– Developing technical approach to all projects and communicating that to all staff involved
Client management (10%)
– Communicate with clients on as needed basis.
– Foster a fun and relaxed experience for clients.
– Collaborate and advise clients as needed.
- 4 years of production and editing experience
- 2 years of writing scripts and developing storyboards
- 1 year of writing shot lists
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Audition and After Effects
- 2 years experience of Raw & 4K production workflows
- Valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s in Film, Journalism, Marketing or Media
- FAA Drone Certification
- Davinci Resolve experience
- Sound Mixing
- Experience using live video switchers for Facebook and YouTube live video production
To apply, please submit your reel, resume and your favorite Netflix show to firstname.lastname@example.org
Base salary Depends on Experience. Range is between $48,000 – $58,000. Competitive benefits, employer matching 401K and generous PTO.